GSoC Student Application - LabLua
- What is your preferred e-mail address?
- What is your web page / blog / github?
- What is your academic background?
- What other time commitments, such as school work, another job (GSoC is a full-time activity!), or planned vacations will you have during the period of GSoC?
- What programming languages are you fluent in? Which tools do you
normally use for development?
- Are you familiar with the Lua programming language? Have you developed
any projects using Lua?
- Have you developed software in a team environment before? Any projects with actual users?
- What kinds of projects/software have you worked on previously?
(anything larger than a class project: academic research,
internships, freelance, hobby projects, etc.)
- Are you (or have you been) involved with any open
source development project? If so, briefly describe the project and the scope of your involvement.
- Did you select a project from our list? If yes, which project did
you select? Why did you choose this project?
If you are proposing a project, give a description of your proposal,
including the expected results.
- Please provide a schedule with dates and important milestones/deliverables,
in two week increments).
- What will be showable one month into the project?
- What will be showable two months into the project?
- Have you participated as a student in GSoC before? If so, How many times, which year, which project?
- Have you applied but were not selected? When?
- Did you apply this year to any other organizations?